20 August 2014

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I posted! I promise, it's just been that crazy!! I am committing myself to blogging regularly again, though, so keep coming back for more updates and Fav Artist Fridays.

Since our last post we have:
  • held our second annual school-wide Art Show featuring 600+ student masterpieces;
  • begun planning a VERY special event with the Woodruff Arts Center;
  • aqcuired three iPads and an iPod touch for the art room (and we're expecting more);
  • and been added to the short list of Fulton County schools recieving 3D printers!! 

 
 
That's right, ladies and gentleman, it is officially the future. In a few short weeks, students at Love T. Nolan Elementary School will be printing THINGS. ITEMS. OBJECTS. I cannot wait.

Stay tuned for a post on how we're using our iPads in the Art Room and enjoy your long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment